TV, Film, Live Theater, Internet & Corporate Events
We offer a wide range of consultancy services to independent labels and leading corporations.
- Establish independent label publishing infrastructure.
- Contract creation and negotiation services.
- Metadata and audio recognition planning.
- Training staff.
- PRO/Collection Society registration.
- Management firm consultation.
- Music Licencing.
- Royalty Solutions.
- Securing Clearance Rights for TV Production companies.
- Cue Sheet processing.
- Performer rights advice (PRS/BMI/ASCAP/PPL).
- Copyright registration.
- Co-writer for Songwriters and Bands.
- Recording session scheduling.
- Tutoring on Music Publishing discipline.
We offer our services to small businesses and corporate giants alike.
Please contact us for a free consultation to determine which of our services is best suited for your needs.
Song Clearance, Music Clearance Consultation and Budget Assesment
If your client and creative teams already have their hearts set on a specific song, we can clear it for you on all sides. And if people change their minds, as they often do, we can quickly source an alternative from one of our other music offerings.
Whether you are a student filmmaker, guerilla-style indie or a seasoned major studio-network professional, live theatre producer/playwright or a corporation hosting a corporate event we can consult you on all aspects of the clearance process and help you determine what your budget needs may be while being conscientious & considerate of your creative desires and needs.
(You do not need to be an Artist, Composer, Songwriter or band signed to us for this one.)
We will gladly fill out and file copyright registration and or PRO registration on your behalf. We help Brands, Corporations and Businesses who require registration for a work for hire agreements. We also help Bands, Songwriters and Composers who are too busy creating and making music. Perhaps you need one-on-one guidance and consultation because you would like to do it by yourself, don't worry, we have you covered.